- Smells like: teakwood, mahogany, and sandalwood.
- Story: "There's nothing like a fall/winter sunset in the North East! Pictures, videos, movies, words do no justice to what the changing colors of the falling leaves look like on a hill side when the sun starts to slowly slide down. It looks as if the light is a hand melting the colors away. It gets dark so early and so quickly that if you are not paying attention, it’s gone in what feels like seconds. Maybe it’s because I didn’t grow up where seasons changed, but after 8 falls and winters up here you would think I would be used to it by now, yet it is still as mesmerizing as it was back in 2012. It’s like a perfect old love song that you never get tired of hearing.”
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Fair Trade Palm Oil, Distilled Water, Food Grade Sodium Hydroxide, Organic Coconut Milk, Fragrance, Avocado Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Shea Butter, Mango Seed Butter, Castor Oil, Sodium Lactate, Kaolin Clay, Titanium Dioxide, Mica.
- 5.5 oz | 155 g Handcrafted Artisan Soap
- External use only.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Do not use around your eyes.
- You might want to, but please don’t eat it.