Retro Color Block C
- Smells like: sage, fresh lemon, bergamot and lavender.
- Story: “This bar is the third bar inspired by retro color blocking trends of the 60s, 70s and even 80s. Growing up in Cuba it felt like we where stuck in time so fashion trends took a little longer to get there. I don't know if it was the lack of knowledge or the amounts of hand-me-downs, but fashion was never in my radar. Now that I am in my 30s, and I have lived in the US for almost 20 years, I can't say that much has changed. Thanks to my 10+ years in the luxury cosmetics industry that look over my closet with countless black outfits for all seasons, comfort and laziness usually win in that department. Simple black anythings never fail! So these bars are inspired by that constant fight of trying to walk away from black and add color to my closet."
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Fair Trade Organic Palm Oil, Distilled Water, Food Grade Sodium Hydroxide, Organic Coconut Milk, Shea Butter, Hemp Oil, Fragrance, Castor Oil, Mango Seed Butter, Sodium Lactate, Kaolin Clay, Mica, Activated Charcoal, Black Oxide.
- 5.5 oz | 155 g Handcrafted Artisan Soap
- External use only.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Do not use around your eyes.
- You might want to, but please don’t eat it.