- Smells like: amber, wood and sage. A clean combination of freshness and masculinity.
- Story: "My favorite form of entertainment while I work is listening to true crime podcast. They are fun and addicting, but sometimes you need a little sweetness and warmth to clean the air.That’s when The History Chics come in and save the day! They share the stories of Women in History! This bar is inspired by their episode on Marie Curie. If you don’t know why she’s famous, you can go ahead and listen to their episode (you won’t regret it) but I can give you a quick synopsis. She was the first women to receive a Nobel Price (in 1903 in Physics and then a second one in 1911 in Chemistry) for the discovery of the elements radium and polonium, and pioneering research on radiation. While it sounds glamorous and iconic, her life was not an easy path. From not being recognized for her work, to loosing her husband and lab partner in a tragic accident. Through all of it with such a humble heart, she managed to become a legendary heroin glowing in a man’s world!
Distilled Water, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Organic Fair Trade Palm Oil, Food Grade Sodium Hydroxide, Avocado Oil, Fragrance, Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Mango Seed Butter, Sodium Lactate, Goat's Milk Powder, Kaolin Clay, Colloidal Oats, Mica, Black Oxide, Himalayan Pink Salt.
- 5.5 os | 155 g Handcrafted Artisan Soap
- External use only.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Do not use around your eyes.
- You might want to, but please don’t eat it.