NIGHT WALK Tins
- Smells like: Jasmine, sandalwood & suede. This is a floral scent with a masculine side brought out by the wood notes. It smells like a perfect spring night walk after the rain where white flowers are blooming and you can still smell the wet wood.
Story: "This scent is inspired by a night walk my husband and I took one Spring evening. It had rained earlier and the street was still wet so the smell of the soil and wet asphalt was strong. As we approached our home, we were met with this wonderful sweet floral scent. It was so dark and we could not tell where it was coming from. It was a mixture of jasmine, or honeysuckle, or gardenia. Whatever it was, it was so beautiful that it took me months to find the right combination of oils to resemble what I smelled that night."
- Hand Poured Scented Candle
- 2.9 oz | 89 g - Perfect for a small to medium room and travel.
- 6.0 oz | 170 g - Perfect for a medium to large room.
- Coconut and Soy wax blend
- 100% cotton wick
- Seamless tin plated steel containers
- Approximate burn time: Small Tin 25 hours | Large tin 50+ hours
- Please read instructions and warning label
- Tin becomes very hot while it burns, please allow enough time for it to cool down and the wax to become solid again before handling. Failure to follow instructions may result in injury.