- Smells like: Mandarin, watermelon, kumquat, and honeydew. Smells like your last Summer Vacation before Quarantine.
- Story: “I am not much of a beach person, as I have mentioned before, but here and there a day in the ocean is 100% necessary. This year, thanks to Covid, the cold New York beaches was all we had access to. While still relaxing and peaceful, being born in the Caribbean makes you crave those colors and the warmth of the water down there. So this bar is inspired by our vacation last year when we went to the Dominican Republic and had a bunch of fruity water down cocktails by the pool and enjoyed the sand, the colors and the warmth of an Island for the first time in years.”
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Fair Trade Organic Palm Oil, Distilled Water, Food Grade Sodium Hydroxide, Organic Coconut Milk, Avocado Oil, Organic Cocoa Butter, Fragrance, Castor Oil, Sodium Lactate, Mica.
- 5.5 oz | 155 g Handcrafted Artisan Soap
- External use only.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Do not use around your eyes.
- You might want to, but please don’t eat it.