- Smells like: sea salt, pineapple and tanning lotion. It’s a perfect day at the beach.
- Story: “I have never been much of a beach person! I don’t like the sand, the heat, wearing too little... it’s just not for me. But somehow after we moved up north, I miss it! It was such a big part of my childhood growing up in Cuba that when I get to experience it again, it brings a huge peaceful wave of happiness. I have been to many beaches in my life, but there is still nothing like the beaches in Cuba. The bottom part of the bar has a little bit of ground pumice, so it will give you the feeling of the extremely fine sand of Varadero Beach. You can have a little piece of my childhood with this bar.”
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Fair Trade Organic Palm Oil, Distilled Water, Food Grade Sodium Hydroxide, Avocado Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Fragrance, Castor Oil, Sodium Lactate, Kaolin Clay,Titanium Dioxide, Mica, EnviroGlitter.
- 5.5 oz | 155 g Handcrafted Artisan Soap
- External use only.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Do not use around your eyes.
- You might want to, but please don’t eat it.