- Smells like: cypress, bayberry, sage and eucalyptus. It's a perfect fresh Holiday getaway to a cabin in the mountains.
- Story: “Every year I make a classic Christmas Soap that is usually red and green and white and it smells like sweet peppermint, so this year I decided to make one a little more interesting. I decided to still use red and green, but the scent is so unique. I won’t say more and let you tell me what it reminds you of.”
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Fair Trade Organic Palm Oil, Distilled Water, Food Grade Sodium Hydroxide, Organic Coconut Milk, Fragrance, Castor Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Shea Butter, Sodium Lactate, Kaolin Clay, Mica.
- 5.5 oz | 155 g Handcrafted Artisan Soap
- External use only.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Do not use around your eyes.
- You might want to, but please don’t eat it.