First of Fall
- Smells like: Wild blackberries, mimosa, mandarin, orange blossom and tonka.
- Story: “It’s your favorite season! This soap is inspired by Fall or Autumn how they call it in the rest of the world which is always everyone’s favorite season! The leaves start to turn colors, you need a light jacket at night, it starts to get darker earlier, the outfits get more interesting, and the feeling of the end of another year slowly starts to slide in. This bar will make you feel like you are walking by Central Park on an early evening with your favorite human!”
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Fair Trade Organic Palm Oil, Distilled Water, Food Grade Sodium Hydroxide, Organic Coconut Milk, Avocado Oil, Cocoa Butter, Fragrance, Castor Oil, Neem Oil, Sodium Lactate, Kaolin Clay, Glycerin Melt and Pour base, Mica.
- 5.5 oz | 155 g Handcrafted Artisan Soap
- External use only.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Do not use around your eyes.
- You might want to, but please don’t eat it.