Dark Chocolate Magic
- Smells like: A Dark Chocolate bar with a hint of liquor.
- Story: “Accidents happen all the time when making soap and this one was one of them. I was trying to make the Magic Brew Beer bar I have made before with the dark beer, but used a different one and well, it went crazy. As I was mixing the ingredients, the mixture became extremely hot and hard very quickly which lead me to believe that the sugar content was too high. I got it on the mold as quickly as I could, and hoped for the best. When I cut it the bars were still too soft and had a weird raw soapy smell still, but I put them away and hoped for the best. When I got to them four weeks later we were in for a magical surprised! It turned out to be pretty AMAZING! It smells like dark chocolate bar, but the ones from the fancy places that you get intimidated by! But remember that part about the high sugar content? Well that high sugar and the combination of oil turned out to make the most amazing bubbly and moisturizing bar. Yay for Happy Accidents”
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Beer, Coconut Oil, Fair Trade Organic Palm Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Cocoa Butter, Food Grade Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Castor Oil, Organic Coconut Milk, Sodium Lactate, Kaolin Clay, Distilled Water, Titanium Dioxide, Mica.
- 5.5 oz | 155 g Handcrafted Artisan Soap
- External use only.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Do not use around your eyes.
- You might want to, but please don’t eat it.