- Smells like: pineapple, ozone, sweet pine & cedar.
- Story: "My favorite thing about this time of the year is the first day it snows. But not the snow that doesn't stick and you can't barely see it, I mean the real fluffy and fully formed snowflakes that get caught on our window and slowly start to melt. That snow that quickly covers the sidewalks and covers the bare tree branches weighing them down. The one that makes you feel in love and cared for. We have yet to have any snow this season, so this bar will do for now."
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Fair Trade Palm Oil, Distilled Water, Food Grade Sodium Hydroxide, Organic Coconut Milk, Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Cocoa Butter, Fragrance, Castor Oil, Glycerin Melt & Pour Sodium Lactate, Kaolin Clay, Titanium Dioxide, Mica.
- 5.5 oz | 155 g Handcrafted Artisan Soap
- External use only.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Do not use around your eyes.
- You might want to, but please don’t eat it.