- Smells like: Amazonian teakwood, oakmoss, fern & white champaca. A luxurious combination of woods, musk and florals.
- Story: “I did not know what a Brownstone was until I moved to New York City. So if you have not googled it already, let me explain. According to the internet a Brownstone in the United States is known as a townhouse a few stories high with a facade made out of Triassic-Jurassic sandstone which used to be a popular building material. These structures are usually very old and very expensive. My inspiration for this particular scent comes from the ones in the Upper Eastside neighborhood in Manhattan where I worked when I first moved to New York. This fragrance is what I think the entryway of one of these houses would smell like. You can smell the old, the fancy, the luxuries. You will feel like you live between Madison & 5th every time you burn this scent.”
- Hand Poured Scented Candle
- 2.9 oz | 89 g - Perfect for a small to medium room and travel.
- 6.0 oz | 170 g - Perfect for a medium to large room.
- Coconut and Soy wax blend
- 100% cotton wick
- Seamless tin plated steel containers
- Approximate burn time: Small Tin 25 hours | Large tin 50+ hours
- Please read instructions and warning label
- Tin becomes very hot while it burns, please allow enough time for it to cool down and the wax to become solid again before handling. Failure to follow instructions may result in injury.