- Smells like: Apples, sage, coconut and pineapple. It’s a wonderful crisp and sweet scent.
- Story: “If you have never gone Apple picking... let me tell you... well I can’t tell you anything, I have no idea what you are missing because after 8 years living in the Northeast I have NEVER done it! Every year I see the pictures, the colors, all the pies, and deserts and drinks everyone makes with their mini harvests, and every year we say “we have to go apple picking.” So this bar was made in hopes that 2020 can be the year we go and pick some apples.”
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Fair Trade Organic Palm Oil, Distilled Water, Food Grade Sodium Hydroxide, Organic Coconut Milk, Avocado Oil, Organic Cocoa Butter, Fragrance, Castor Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Sodium Lactate, Glycerin Melt and Pour Base Kaolin Clay, Mica, Bio-Glitter.
- 5.5 oz | 155 g Handcrafted Artisan Soap
- External use only.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Do not use around your eyes.
- You might want to, but please don’t eat it.