- Smells like: hoya leaves, vanilla amber, patchouli and guaiac wood. It smells like the first crisp nights of the end of September when you need a light jacket at night and the leaves have started to turn and you feel happy and hopeful because it is a reminder that change is coming.
- Story: “Zafiro is the word in Spanish for Sapphire which is the birthstone of September. They say Sapphire is the wisdom and integrity stone that enhances creativity and depth of thought. I don't know that I particularly believe this, but as I was looking through my memories for inspiration, I realized that September has always been the month of new things and new beginnings; somehow it always brings wisdom and expands my creative mind. From being the beginning of school years, to starting new jobs, getting married, moving from Miami-Boston, and then Boston-New York, even 7Velas was officially born on September 25th, 2018. Maybe these are just happy coincidences, but it definitely made me look at my dislike for the color blue in a slight different way. So let Zafiro fill your home with its freshness and warmth this Fall Season welcoming new things and change."
- Perfect for medium to larger rooms
- 6.0 oz | 170 g Hand Poured Scented Candle
- Coconut and Soy wax blend
- 100% cotton wick
- Seamless tin plated steel containers
- Approximate burn time 50 hours
- Please read instructions and warning label
- Tin becomes very hot while it burns, please allow enough time for it to cool down and the wax to become solid again before handling. Failure to follow instructions may result in injury