- Smells like: hyacinth, ivy leaves, and rose stems. A mixture of fresh cut flowers and an expensive French perfume.
- Story : "I had in mind to make a few gemstone inspired bars and this was my first attempt. Inspired by the turquoise, it’s calming looks and rich history. It is said to be sacred for the Native Americans for its healing properties, as well as in ancient Egypt where it was used as a protective amulet. Personally I have always loved the way it looks on silver jewelry, but don’t remember ever owning a piece. Last year my husband brought back a silver ring with a beautiful turquoise in the center from Toledo, Spain and now I’m definitely obsessed! Gemstones might not have a scent, but if turquoise had a scent, it would be this!"
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Distilled Water, Food Grade Sodium Hydroxide, Fair Trade Organic Palm Oil, Organic Coconut Milk, Rice Bran Oil, Safflower Oil, Castor Oil, Fragrance, Cocoa Butter, Mango Seed Butter, Sodium Lactate, Kaolin Clay, Titanium Dioxide, Mica.
- 5.5 oz | 155 g Handcrafted Artisan Soap
- External use only.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Do not use around your eyes.
- You might want to, but please don’t eat it.